- A current Version 5.x installation
- For upgrading from Version 3.8.1, see the Version 3.8.1 to Version 5.1.2 Upgrade Guide
- For upgrading from Statseeker version 4, see the Version 4 to Version 5.1.2 Upgrade Guide
- For upgrading from Statseeker version 5.1.x to version 5.2.0 or higher, see the Version 5.1.2 to Version 5.2 Upgrade Guide
- For upgrading from any other Statseeker version, please contact Statseeker Technical Support for assistance
- Ensure that you meet the hardware requirements, see Version 5.x Hardware Requirements for details
- A Statseeker license key that has been upgraded to enable all new features applicable to your license tier. When required, please contact Customer Service to have your license key upgraded prior to performing the Statseeker upgrade.
- Upgrading from 5.1.0 to 5.1.1 – no update to your existing licence is required
Download Location & File
- The Statseeker Upgrade file is available via Customer Service
- Some custom SCS scripts may be removed during the upgrade process, you will need to reinstall those SCS packages after the upgrade. To access current SCS packages relevant to your version of Statseeker, please contact Statseeker Technical Support.
- Backup your existing data using NIM Console > Administration Tool > Statseeker Administration > Backup/Restore
- Ensure the backup is stored on a remote location, not locally on the existing Statseeker server
- Login to Statseeker as an Admin user
- Select Console > NIM Console and confirm that:
- The current installation is version 5.x
- The current user is admin, or is a user with the Admin role
This information is displayed at the bottom of the NIM Console
- Select Administration Tool > Statseeker Administration > Software Upgrade
- Click Edit (upper-right)
- Click Choose File, browse to the location of the stored Statseeker Upgrade image, select it, and click Open
- Click Upload
A progress bar will be displayed to map the progress of the upload process.
Once the ISO has been uploaded the system will present a dialog confirming that all upgrade requirements have been met. If any items do not return a Pass result, please contact Statseeker Technical Support.
If all upgrade requirement items do pass, then:
- Click Upgrade and confirm the action by clicking Yes
The upgrade will now commence, during this process the Statseeker server will be unavailable. Once the upgrade process is complete:
- From the Admin Tool select General > License Key
- Click Edit (upper-right)
- Ensure your Server ID is listed in the License Key section and select Download a new Key
- Confirm that the license details returned are correct, then select the tick box to accept the Statseeker license
- Click Save to activate your license
Your license will be activated and the screen will update to display your current license utilization figures. You can return to the NIM Console, refresh the browser and confirm your Statseeker version has been updated in the lower-left corner.