* Legacy Documentation for Statseeker v5.5.5 *
The Console Options allows you to configure system-wide defaults for a range of user access options, as well as to configure user-specific overrides for any of these options.
The options/features presented are:
- Enable Dashboards – default visibility of the Dashboards item in the main navigator
- Set Dashboards User Role (non-admin) – define the default dashboard role assigned to all user accounts
- Enable Legacy Dashboards – (only available on servers that have been upgraded from pre-v5.5) show/hide the legacy dashboarding system – DEPRECATED –
- Enable Custom Reporting Console – default visibility of the Reports item in the main navigator
- Dashboard Manager – (only available on servers that have been upgraded from pre-v5.5) default visability of the Dashboard Manager item in the legacy dashboards menu – DEPRECATED –
- Default Tab – default user account landing page tied to the Dashboards item in the main navigator
- Legacy Dashboards Copy Utility – (only available on servers that have been upgraded from pre-v5.5) facility used to manage dashboard visibility in the legacy dashboarding system – DEPRECATED –
The Global Settings section allows you to set the system wide defaults. The options set here apply to all Statseeker user accounts, including those with the admin role.
To update a global setting:
- Select the desired setting from the relevant drop-down and click Save
To apply user specific overrides:
- Select the user/s (hold Crtl+click to select multiple users)
- Assign the desired setting from the relevant drop-down and click Save