- Physical server hardware requirements depend on the size of the network being monitored and the type and volume of data being collected, stored and processed
- Statseeker recommends the use of a single large disk or disks configured as RAID 0, RAID 1 or RAID 10
- Please contact our Customer Satisfaction Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any bespoke Netflow or Syslog requirements as this does affect the server memory/disk configuration when deploying such a solution
- Virtual machine hardware recommendations are designed for deployment on VMware, specific requirements may vary depending on your virtualization platform and environment. In addition:
- The RAM and CPU must be dedicated, not shared resources
- The HDD should be thick-provisioned that is, pre-allocate the required disk-space. The dynamic allocation provided via thin-provisioning will produce performance issues with most Statseeker installations.
The information provided details the minimum specifications for a 24 month data retention period.
|Size||Max. Interface Count||CPU Cores (*)||Memory||Hard Drive||NetworkConnection|
Browser Version – Support for Statseeker Web Interface
Statseeker offers a web UI as the primary method for interacting with Statseeker and the data that Statseeker collects. We support the latest stable (non-BETA) versions of:
The use of older (or less common) browsers may result in the reduced functionality of Statseeker.